LASIK Specs Removal in Fateh Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Fateh Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Fateh Nagar
If you’re looking for a safe, effective and affordable way to get rid of your glasses or contact lenses, Lasik surgery may be the right choice for you. The procedure is simple and can be done on an outpatient basis.
Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that has been proven to be effective and safe. It uses a combination of lasers and special glasses to correct your vision. The surgeon reshapes the surface of your eye using a blade called a microkeratome. This reduces the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses.
The majority of people who have Lasik surgery are very satisfied with the results. People generally report improved clarity, color perception and reduced glare. Some people also find that they no longer need to wear eyeglasses or contacts at all.
If you’re ready to give Lasik surgery a try, our clinic in Fateh Nagar is happy to help you schedule an appointment.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, performed on both men and women.
- Femto LASIK uses a shorter surgical laser to perform the operation, making it more suitable for patients with limited vision.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved surgical laser to create sharper images.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic probe to help correct your vision more precisely.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses a smaller incision and less pain than other types of surgery.
- PRK is a type of laser eye surgery that uses very low-level light to destroy the cornea without damaging the surrounding tissues.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another newer type of eye surgery that replaces your glasses or contacts with an artificial lens embedded in your eye socket. There are many options available when it comes to choosing the right type of LASIK surgery for you. speak to an expert at one of our clinics today to find out which option is best for you!
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including:
- Reduced Eye Wear. After LASIK surgery, patients no longer have to wear glasses or contact lenses. This can save them money on eyeglasses and contacts, as well as time spent wearing them.
- Improved Vision. In most cases, LASIK results in better vision than traditional eye care methods. Patients may be able to see more clearly without glasses or contact lenses, and may experience less discomfort and improved vision overall.
- Increased Comfortability at Night. Many people find that they enjoy increased comfortability at night after undergoing LASIK surgery. They no longer need to use an eye mask or sleep with their eyes open in order to avoid exposure to light during the night hours.
- Reduced Risk of Cataracts and other Eye Diseases. Some studies have shown that individuals who undergo LASIK surgery are at a reduced risk of developing cataracts and other diseases of the eye over the long term.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Fateh Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Fateh Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Fateh Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Fateh Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Fateh Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Fateh Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Fateh Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Fateh Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Fateh Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Fateh Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Surgery from EyeMantra in Fateh Nagar. The entire experience has been nothing short of amazing. Every single staff member was extremely friendly and helpful, making me feel comfortable throughout the process. From the initial consultation to the actual surgery, I felt as though I was in good hands. The surgery itself took less than 10 minutes, with minimal discomfort. I was back to normal within a couple of hours, and the results were beyond my expectations – I now have perfect vision! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Fateh Nagar for anyone considering Lasik surgery. Their professionalism, expertise and compassion made this experience much easier. Thank you for giving me my vision back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Fateh Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Fateh Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.