LASIK Specs Removal in East of Kailash – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in East of Kailash
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in East of Kailash
If you are looking for a safe, effective way to get rid of your glasses or contacts, lasik surgery may be the perfect option for you. Lasik surgery is an excellent choice for people who have mild to moderate myopia (nearsightedness). In fact, lasik surgery is one of the most popular surgical procedures in the world.
There are many benefits to having lasik surgery performed on your eyes. First and foremost, lasik surgery is a very safe procedure. Unlike other types of surgeries, lasik does not involve any risk of infection or injury to the surrounding eye tissue. Moreover, lasik is one of the most effective ways to improve your vision. According to studies, almost everyone who has lasik surgery sees substantial improvements in their vision quality.
If you are interested in having lasik surgery performed on your eyes, make sure to speak with an expert about your options. There are several reputable clinics across East of Kailash that can help you find the best solution for your particular needs.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it uses a standard laser to perform the procedure. This type of LASIK is generally safe and easy to perform, but it has some limitations. For example, Standard LASIK doesn’t always provide the best vision outcome, and it can sometimes be difficult to correct certain eye abnormalities with this type of surgery.
- Femto LASIK is a newer type of LASIK that uses a smaller laser than Standard LASIK. This means that Femto LASIK is less invasive than Standard LASIK and typically results in better vision quality. However, Femto LASik has some limitations too – for example, it can only correct minor vision problems, and it may not be suitable for people with very deep-set eyesight or severe refractive errors.
- Contoura Vision is a type of surgical Lasik that uses a customized approach to map your eye’s contours before the laser treatment. This can result in improved vision accuracy and fewer post-operative complications than other types of Lasik procedures.
- EPI Lasik refers to “epipolar lens implantation lasik” – a newer type of lasik that uses an implantable device to helpcorrect your eye’s refractive error.
- SMILE is an acronym for Small Incision Lenticule Extraction – a minimally invasive laser vision correction procedure that can be used to treat nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Unlike other types of Lasik surgeries, SMILE does not involve creating a flap in the cornea, making it a safer option for those who are not suitable for traditional Lasik.
- PRK stands for Photorefractive Keratectomy and is a type of laser vision correction surgery that involves removing a thin layer of the cornea before reshaping it with the laser. This can result in improved vision accuracy, less risk of infection and fewer post-operative complications than other types of Lasik surgeries.
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) is a type of cataract surgery that involves replacing the eye’s natural lens with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL). This can be used to correct refractive errors such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. It is typically more effective than Lasik for correcting high levels of refractive errors.
- Implantable Collamer Lenses (ICLs) refer to a type of intraocular lens implants that are placed inside the eye to correct vision problems such as nearsightedness and farsightedness. The lenses can be adjusted so they can be used to treat various levels of refractive errors.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including: improved vision, freedom from glasses or contact lenses, reduced eye fatigue and headaches, better sleep quality, and decreased risk of developing cataracts.
One of the most commonly cited benefits of LASIK is improved vision. After surgery, many patients report seeing clearer than they ever have before. Even people who had moderate to severe vision problems before surgery can often see clearly after LASIK. This is because LASIK removes the need for glasses or contact lenses and allows you to see things at exactly the same level as your natural eye without having to strain your eyes.
Another oft-cited benefit of LASIK surgery is freedom from glasses or contact lenses. Many people find that they no longer need to wear either type of eyewear after undergoing LASIK. This is because LASIK creates a custom-made cornea that is both thinner and more flexible than a regular cornea. As a result, you no longer have to worry about your glasses falling off or getting scratched up – you can simply throw them away!
Reduced eye fatigue and headaches are also common post-LASIK benefits. By eliminating the need for heavy eyeglasses or contact lenses, you reduce the amount of stress your eyes undergo daily. Additionally, by reducing the amount of light entering your eyes during daytime hours, you reduce the chances of experiencing headaches or eyestrain in general.
LASIK Surgery Cost in East of Kailash
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In East of Kailash||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In East of Kailash||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In East of Kailash||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In East of Kailash||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In East of Kailash||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In East of Kailash||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In East of Kailash||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In East of Kailash||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in East of Kailash
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I am so thankful for EyeMantra in East of Kailash for providing me with Lasik surgery. I had been living with glasses for a long time and could not wait to be rid of them. After the surgery, I can now see clearly without my glasses! The procedure was performed by professional doctors who were very caring and knowledgeable, and the clinic was immaculately clean. I no longer have to worry about carrying my glasses around everywhere or losing them. It’s been great to be able to go out without constantly worrying about whether I can see clearly. EyeMantra in East of Kailash is highly recommended for anyone needing Lasik surgery. Thank you again!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in East of Kailash, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from East of Kailash have reported no discomfort post-surgery.