LASIK Specs Removal in East Delhi – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in East Delhi
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in East Delhi
If you are looking to improve your vision without having to go through long and tedious procedures, then Lasik surgery may be the perfect solution for you. Lasik is a type of eye surgery which uses a laser to correct vision problems. It is one of the most popular surgeries in India, with people from all over the country seeking to have it done. Lasik surgery is not only safe but can also be very effective in correcting vision problems. The surgery usually takes about an hour and patients can usually return to their normal activities within a few days.
There are a few things that you should do before your surgery so that everything goes smoothly. One of the most important things that you need to do before your surgery is to make sure that your eyes are healthy enough for the procedure. If your eyes are infected, dry or have other medical conditions, then they will not be able to heal properly after the surgery and may lead to complications.
You should also make sure that you have had regular eye exams in the past and have been ready for LASIK for some time if you decide to have it done. If you are considering having LASIK surgery, then East Delhi is an excellent place to go for the procedure. The surgeons at our clinic are highly experienced and are able to provide high quality care for our patients.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery options, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK and involves using a laser to remove the surface layer of your eye’s cornea. This procedure is usually safe and effective, but it can cause some temporary vision problems after surgery.
- Femto LASIK uses a mini-laser to perform the same basic function as standard LASIK, but it is safer and has a shorter recovery time than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to cut the cornea more precisely than with standard LASIK, which results in better quality vision without any significant visual improvements over standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic device that helps doctors control the depth of laser cuts during surgery, eliminating some of the risks associated with traditional surgical approaches.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that utilizes a special laser to reshape your eye’s lenses so that they gradually correct your myopia (nearsightedness).
- PRK is a popular alternative to traditional surgical lasik procedures that uses compressed air to weaken and break up the damaged sections of your cornea before the laser operates on them.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery is another option for people who have difficulty tolerating traditional surgical procedures or whose eyes are too sensitive to undergo standard or PRK treatments. The ICL procedure is a less invasive method of vision correction that involves implanting an artificial contact lens inside your eye, which will then gradually correct your myopia. Your doctor can help you decide which type of LASIK surgery is the best option for you. ‘
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. These benefits include: better vision, improved accuracy and speed in completing tasks, reduced eyestrain, and a more natural appearance.
One of the most common reasons people choose LASIK is because they have difficulty seeing near or far. With LASIK, patients can see things clearly up to 20/20 without glasses or contacts. In addition, LASIK enables people to read print at any distance and see better in low light levels.
Another benefit of LASIK is that it can improve your accuracy and speed in completing tasks. By correcting your vision completely with one surgery, you can avoid having to wear glasses or contact lenses for the rest of your life. This means you’ll be able to do things like drive and work faster while maintaining perfect sight.
In addition to these direct benefits, there are also indirect ones that come along with having laser eye surgery. For example, if you suffer from eyestrain due to poor vision, LASIK can help relieve this pain by improving your overall vision. And because LASIK is a minimally invasive procedure that doesn’t require stitches or anesthesia, it’s usually very safe for both patients and doctors alike.
LASIK Surgery Cost in East Delhi
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In East Delhi||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In East Delhi||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In East Delhi||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In East Delhi||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In East Delhi||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In East Delhi||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In East Delhi||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In East Delhi||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in East Delhi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in East Delhi and it was a great experience. The staff was really friendly and knowledgeable, walking me through the process step by step. They answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly, making sure I felt comfortable with the procedure before going ahead. The doctors were very professional and made sure to explain all the risks and benefits of lasik surgery. The results were immediate. After just a few days, I could see much better than before. My vision was clearer and sharper than it had ever been! I am so thankful to EyeMantra for giving me my life back. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. They truly have the best care around!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in East Delhi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from East Delhi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.