FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Delhi Cantonment
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Delhi Cantonment, you may be wondering if it’s a good option for you. Here’s what you need to know about the procedure.First and foremost, LASIK is one of the most popular eye surgeries in the world. It’s been used to improve vision for millions of people around the world. In fact, it is considered one of the safest and most effective procedures out there.
Now, let’s take a closer look at what LASIK entails. First, your surgeon will make a small incision in your eye. This will allow them to remove the excess material that is causing your vision problems. After that, they will clean up the area and then begin the actual surgery.
During LASIK, your surgeon will use a laser to cut tiny holes in your cornea. Then, they will use an excimer laser to reshape your cornea using heat and pressure. This process is very safe and there are no long-term side effects associated with it.
In addition, LASIK is one of the most affordable eye surgeries out there. Overall, if you are considering LASIK surgery in Delhi Cantonment, be sure to speak with a qualified doctor about whether it’s right for you or not!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it involves placing a thin flap in your eye to remove the glare and enhance your vision. This procedure is generally safe and can be performed on either an outpatient or in-patient basis.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses ultra-short pulses of light to achieve better results than standard LASIK. This procedure is typically more expensive than standard LASIK, but it may be more suited for people with high degrees of myopia (nearsightedness).
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses a computerized system to create detailed images of your eyes. This procedure can be used by people who have moderate to severe myopia, and it may provide better results than standard LASIK or Femto LASIK.
- EPI Lasik is another advanced type of laser eye surgery that uses a small incision instead of a flap. This procedure is usually safer and less invasive than other forms of laser eye surgery, but it may not provide as good results as other types.
- SMILE is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses suction to remove the surface layer of your cornea. This procedure is generally less invasive than other types of laser eye surgery, but it may not be suitable for everyone.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that involves removing the surface layer of your cornea. This procedure is usually safer than other types of laser eye surgery, but it can cause more discomfort and takes longer to heal.
- Refractive lens exchange (RLE) is an alternative option for people with severe myopia or cataracts. This procedure involves replacing the natural lens in your eye with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is another type of laser eye surgery that involves inserting a clear, soft contact lens inside your eye. This procedure can provide good vision correction for individuals with very high refractive errors, but it may not be suitable for everyone.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Reduced vision problems, such as nearsightedness and farsightedness.
- A more defined and clear view.
- A reduction in glare and eyestrain.
- Improved quality of life.
Many people choose LASIK because they want to improve their vision. With LASIK, patients can enjoy better reading and television viewing, as well as decreased reliance on glasses or contact lenses. Additionally, with LASIK, there is a reduced risk of eye diseases such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) or cataracts.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Delhi Cantonment
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Delhi Cantonment
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Delhi Cantonment
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Delhi Cantonment
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Delhi Cantonment
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Delhi Cantonment
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Delhi Cantonment
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Delhi Cantonment
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Delhi Cantonment
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Delhi Cantonment
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I have had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Delhi Cantonment and I am extremely happy with the results. From the moment I first walked into their office for my evaluation, I was made to feel comfortable and cared for. Everyone was friendly, professional and answered all of my questions. The surgeon explained the procedure thoroughly and even answered my last minute questions. The day of the surgery was stress-free, and I felt confident with their experienced staff and high-tech equipment. After the surgery, I was impressed with how quickly my vision improved and I have had no issues since then. My experience at EyeMantra in Delhi Cantonment has been amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you for your wonderful care!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Delhi Cantonment, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Delhi Cantonment have reported no discomfort post-surgery.