LASIK Specs Removal in Dakshinpuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Dakshinpuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Dakshinpuri
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to achieve perfect vision, LASIK surgery may be the right option for you. At our clinic in Dakshinpuri, we offer this life-changing surgery to patients of all ages.
LASIK is a highly advanced surgical procedure that uses a laser to fix your eyesight. In just a few minutes, our experienced surgeons can help you see clearly without any glasses or contacts.
If you are thinking about having LASIK surgery, we at our clinic in Dakshinpuri would be happy to discuss our services with you. Our team of experienced and qualified surgeons will help you choose the best procedure for your needs and make sure that you have a successful experience with LASIK. If you are ready to improve your vision forever, call us today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of Lasik surgery options available, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard Lasik is the most common type of Lasik and involves using a laser to remove your vision’s surface cells. This is the most popular option because it is relatively easy and quick, but it can result in less-than-perfect vision.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard Lasik, which allows for more accurate results and a shorter surgery time.
- Contoura Vision uses a special kind of lens that rotates during surgery, improving the accuracy of your vision after the procedure.
- EPI Lasik is a newer type of Lasik that uses an electric field to destroy your eye’s cornea, eliminating your need for glasses or contacts once you’re fully healed.
- SMILE is a new type of Lasik that uses a special laser to improve your nearsightedness while you remain awake and able to see clearly during the procedure.
- PRK lasik uses high-frequency waves to break down the outer layer of your cornea, eliminating your need for glasses or contacts after surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) lasik uses an implantable device to correct your vision instead of surgery. There are several different types of ICLs available, so it’s important to discuss your eligibility with an eye doctor before making any decisions about whether
LASIK Surgery Benefits
One of the most common procedures performed by optometrists is LASIK surgery. This surgical procedure eliminates the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses and can result in a significant improvement in vision. While there are many benefits to LASIK, here are just a few:
- LASIK can often result in better vision than glasses or contact lenses.
- The surgery is relatively painless, with most patients requiring only a local anesthetic.
- There is no need for any follow-up appointments.
- LASIK results can last up to 20/20 vision or better.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Dakshinpuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Dakshinpuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Dakshinpuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Dakshinpuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Dakshinpuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Dakshinpuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Dakshinpuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Dakshinpuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Dakshinpuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Dakshinpuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had always wanted to get rid of my glasses and contact lenses, so when I heard about the Lasik surgery offered by EyeMantra in Dakshinpuri, I decided to give it a try. The entire process was very smooth, with the staff being extremely helpful and knowledgeable. On top of that, they made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire surgery. After a few days, I could already see the amazing results and now, I’m completely free of glasses and contact lenses! I’m so glad that I chose EyeMantra in Dakshinpuri for my Lasik procedure. Highly recommend it to anyone considering vision correction surgery!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Dakshinpuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Dakshinpuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.