LASIK Specs Removal in Dabri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Dabri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Dabri
Dabri is a small town in Delhi that has some of the best LASIK surgeons in the country. Here, you can find surgeons who are specialized in performing LASIK surgery. If you are interested in having this surgery done, you should visit these surgeons.
One of the benefits of having LASIK surgery performed in Dabri is that you will be able to enjoy better vision than if you had the surgery done elsewhere. Additionally, the quality of the surgery performed here is exceptional, so you can be sure that your results will be great.
If you are considering having LASIK surgery done, it is important to speak with a doctor who is experienced in performing this procedure. By doing so, you can ensure that your expectations are realistic and that you are able to make an informed decision about whether or not this is the right procedure for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
LASIK is a popular surgical procedure that helps people see better. There are several different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK and involves using a laser to correct your vision. This surgery is typically quick and easy, but it can cause some minor side effects like eye dryness or light sensitivity.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK and is designed for people who have very small eyes. This type of surgery can be more expensive than standard LASIK, but it may result in better vision thanks to less eye damage.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses a curved blade to create a better map of your eye’s surface. This surgery may be more complicated than other types of LASIK, but it may result in better vision because it creates a more accurate picture of your eyesight.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasound machine to help guide the laser during the surgery. This procedure may be less invasive than other types of LASIK and may be suitable for people with milder cases of myopia or keratoconus.
- SMILE is a new technology that uses miniature surgical instruments to perform many common procedures including cataract surgeries and laser eye surgeries like LASIK. This procedure can be less invasive than other types of LASIK and may result in better vision with fewer side effects because of its precision.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that uses a special beam to reshape the cornea. This procedure can be very effective for correcting refractive errors, but it may cause more discomfort and take longer to heal than LASIK.
- RLE (refractive lens exchange) is a more invasive type of eye surgery that removes the natural lens of your eye and replaces it with an artificial one. This procedure can be used to treat a variety of refractive errors, including nearsightedness and farsightedness, but it can also cause more discomfort than other types of LASIK surgery.
- ICL (intraocular contact lens) is a newer type of eye surgery that involves inserting an artificial lens directly in your eye. This procedure can be used to treat high amounts of nearsightedness, but it can also cause more discomfort and take longer to heal than LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, both short- and long-term. The most common benefits include: decreased eye glare, improved vision quality, reduced eyestrain, and a more comfortable lifestyle.
LASIK is often considered the most effective form of laser eye surgery. It is a safe procedure that results in better vision with little to no discomfort or recovery time. LASIK can dramatically improve your quality of life by reducing eye glare and improving your overall vision. In fact, many people find that they can do more throughout their day without having to wear glasses or contact lenses.
Another advantage of LASIK is that it can be performed on virtually any eye size. This makes it an ideal option for people of all ages and lifestyles. Plus, because LASIK is less invasive than other forms of laser eye surgery, such as PRK or SMILE, it is also a preferred choice for those who are uncomfortable with traditional surgeries.
Overall, there are many reasons why people choose LASIK surgery as their preferred option for laser eye treatment. With so many benefits to consider, there’s no reason not to give it a try!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Dabri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Dabri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Dabri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Dabri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Dabri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Dabri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Dabri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Dabri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Dabri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Dabri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had my lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Dabri and it was the best decision I ever made! Not only did I benefit from the latest technology and high quality care, but the entire experience was smooth and stress-free. From initial consultation to post-operative care, every step of the process was handled with great care. The staff at EyeMantra in Dabri was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, and I felt comfortable throughout the entire procedure. After just a few days of healing, my vision has improved drastically! I’m so glad that I chose EyeMantra for my lasik surgery, and would highly recommend it to anyone considering having the procedure done! Thank you EyeMantra for giving me my sight back! “
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Dabri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Dabri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.