LASIK Specs Removal in Chittaranjan Park – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Chittaranjan Park
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Chittaranjan Park
If you are considering surgery to correct your vision, Chittaranjan Park is a great place to go. The surgeons here have years of experience and are experts in the procedure. They will help you choose the option that is best for you and get you on your way to better vision.
You can choose between LASIK and PRK surgery here. LASIK is a popular procedure that uses a laser to correct your vision. The surgery is quick and requires minimal recovery time. PRK surgery, on the other hand, uses only a small amount of light to correct your vision. This means that there is less chance of eye damage and it takes less time to recover from the surgery.
The surgeons at Chittaranjan Park are experienced in both procedures and can help you choose the one that is best for you. They will also be able to answer any questions that you may have about the procedures.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of Lasik surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of Lasik surgery and uses a laser to cut out the layer of your eye that needs Correction. The laser cuts the surface of your eye without damaging the underlying tissue and allows your vision to improve dramatically.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a fractional laser to create smaller incisions than standard LASIK. This results in a more precise correction of your vision and is often recommended for people with higher degrees of myopia (nearsightedness).
- Contoura Vision is an emerging alternative to standard LASIK that uses lasers to remove excess tissue from around the edges of your eyes, rather than cutting it away altogether. This procedure can result in improved vision in areas that don’t usually require Correction, such as peripheral vision.
- EPI Lasik is another type of Lasik surgery that uses an excimer laser to break up the surface layer of your eye so that the light can enter and correct your vision. This procedure is usually preferred by people who have moderate to severe myopia.
- SMILE is yet another advanced form of LASIK that uses lasers to cut away only the very thin layer of epithelium (the outermost protective layer) over the retina, leaving the deeper layers of your eye intact. This procedure is often used to correct higher degrees of myopia and astigmatism as well.
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) is a type of Lasik surgery that involves replacing your natural lens with an artificial one. This procedure helps correct a variety of vision problems, including severe myopia, hyperopia (farsightedness), and astigmatism. RLE can also be used to correct presbyopia, a condition that causes difficulty focusing on objects close up.
- PRK (Photo-Refractive Keratectomy) is a type of Lasik surgery that uses excimer lasers to reshape the surface of the cornea. This procedure can be used to correct a variety of vision problems, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. PRK is usually preferred by people who have thinner than average corneas, or who have scarring on the surface of their eyes.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a type of Lasik surgery that involves implanting a tiny lens inside your eye. This procedure can be used to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism, as well as presbyopia in some cases. ICL requires more extensive pre- and postoperative care than some of the other procedures mentioned above.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. These benefits can include:
- A reduced risk of vision loss.
- Greater clarity and accuracy of vision.
- Reduced eye fatigue and discomfort.
- Improved visual function in the long term.
- Fewer visits to the doctor or eyecare specialist.
- Increased confidence and self-esteem due to improved vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Chittaranjan Park
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Chittaranjan Park||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Chittaranjan Park||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Chittaranjan Park||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Chittaranjan Park||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Chittaranjan Park||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Chittaranjan Park||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Chittaranjan Park||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Chittaranjan Park||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Chittaranjan Park
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Chittaranjan Park and it has changed my life. I have always been self-conscious about wearing glasses because of the constant hassle of having to keep up with them, but now I am able to see clearly without any corrective lenses. The staff at EyeMantra was incredibly professional and knowledgeable, and the procedure itself was surprisingly pain-free. I am so glad that I chose to go through with this surgery because it has made my day-to-day life much more convenient and enjoyable. I highly recommend EyeMantra in Chittaranjan Park for anyone considering Lasik Surgery! Thanks again!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Chittaranjan Park, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Chittaranjan Park have reported no discomfort post-surgery.