LASIK Specs Removal in Chirag Delhi – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Chirag Delhi
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Chirag Delhi
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to correct your vision, laser eye surgery may be the right option for you. Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that uses a laser to reshape the cornea, the front window of your eye. The surgery is typically done on an outpatient basis and can result in improved vision.
There are several different types of lasers used in lasik surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. The most common type of laser used in lasik surgeries is the femtosecond laser. This laser uses short bursts of energy to create precise cuts in the cornea. Femtosecond lasers are considered to be more effective than other types of lasers at correcting nearsightedness and farsightedness.
If you are interested in having lasik surgery done, be sure to discuss your options with your doctor. There are many different types of lasik procedures available, so finding one that will best suit your needs is important.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it uses a standard laser to reshape your vision. This procedure is usually safe and effective, but it can also be expensive.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, which makes it better able to correct small refractive errors. However, Femto LASIK is less common and is more expensive than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses three lasers to create a more accurate map of your eye’s surface. This procedure is less common than standard or Femto LASIK, but it can provide better results for people with more severe refractive errors.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasonic wave to remove excess tissue from your eyes without using a laser. This procedure is less common than other types of LASIK and may have more side effects, but it can be more affordable than other options.
- SMILE uses a custom-made laser to reshape your vision near the edge of your current prescription rather than completely removing your old prescription. SMILE is less invasive and typically less expensive than other types of LASIK, but there is no guarantee that it will work for everyone.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a variation of LASIK that uses a laser to remove the outer layer of your cornea. This procedure can be safer than traditional LASIK since there is no need to make an incision in your eye.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a procedure that involves placing a lens inside your eye to correct refractive errors. This procedure is typically used for more severe vision problems and requires you to have an initial evaluation by an ophthalmologist before it can be performed. LASEK (Laser Epithelial Keratomileusis) is a procedure that uses an alcohol solution to soften the cornea before reshaping it with a laser. This procedure takes longer than traditional LASIK and may require multiple treatments, but it can be safer for people with thinner corneas.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, the most notable of which is a dramatically improved vision. For people who have worn glasses or contacts their entire lives, LASIK can offer them near-perfect vision without any need for corrective lenses.
Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is the fact that it typically requires far less time and effort than other forms of corrective eyewear. In some cases, patients can resume their daily lives almost immediately after their procedure while others may require a few days of rest to allow their eyes to heal properly.
Additionally, because LASIK surgery is performed on an individual’s natural eye color rather than having them wear colored contact lenses or glasses, there is virtually no chance for error or for the wearer to develop an unwanted color blindness condition.
Finally, many people appreciate the fact that LASIK offers a high level of precision and accuracy when it comes to correcting vision. Because the laser used in LASIK surgery does not cause any damage to surrounding tissue, patients can be confident that their corrected vision will be stable over time.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Chirag Delhi
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Chirag Delhi||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Chirag Delhi||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Chirag Delhi||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Chirag Delhi||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Chirag Delhi||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Chirag Delhi||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Chirag Delhi||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Chirag Delhi||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Chirag Delhi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I have always struggled with poor vision and had to wear glasses or contact lenses. But after I underwent lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Chirag Delhi, my life has changed drastically! The procedure was quick, painless and extremely effective – I can now see clearly without the aid of corrective eyewear. The doctors were highly knowledgeable and passionate about providing the best care for their patients. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Chirag Delhi to anyone considering lasik surgery. It has been a life-changing experience! Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Chirag Delhi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Chirag Delhi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.