LASIK Specs Removal in Chhatarpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Chhatarpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Chhatarpur
Lasik surgery is a popular eye surgery that has revolutionized the way people view their vision. It is a safe and effective procedure that can help you see better without needing glasses or contact lenses. Lasik surgery is available at many clinics throughout Chhatarpur. If you are looking to get lasik surgery, your best bet is to speak with a doctor at one of these clinics and schedule a consultation.
During the consultation, the doctor will take a detailed history of your eyes and will recommend whether lasik surgery is right for you. After reviewing your case, the doctor may recommend some additional testing, such as a vision evaluation. Finally, the doctor will provide you with an estimate for the cost of lasik surgery and explain any possible financing options available.
If you are ready to book your appointment, please visit our website or contact one of our clinics in Chhatarpur. We look forward to helping you get rid of your glasses or contacts and enjoy clear vision for years to come!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most popular type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser device to smooth out your vision. It’s generally considered to be the safest option, but it can also be the most expensive.
- Femto LASIK: This type of LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, which makes it less likely to cause any damage to your eyes. However, it may not be as effective as standard LASIK at correcting your vision.
- Contoura Vision: This type of LASIK uses a special technology that creates “coupons” in your eye’s surface. These coupons can then be removed by the surgeon, who will use them to create clearer vision. This procedure is considered more risky than other types of LASik, but it may offer better results in some cases.
- EPI Lasik: This type of LASik uses an electronic device to perform the surgery instead of a laser. It’s often less invasive than other types of LASIK, and it may lead to shorter recovery times. However, this procedure doesn’t always result in better vision than other types of LASIK.
- SMILE This technique is used in combination with standard or femto LASIK. It uses a tiny laser to smooth out the corneal surface and make it easier for the laser to reshape your eye during LASIK surgery. This procedure is often less invasive than traditional LASIK, but it may not be as effective in correcting vision.
- ICL: This procedure is often used for patients with high levels of nearsightedness. Instead of reshaping the cornea, an artificial lens is inserted between the iris and the cornea to correct vision. It’s considered a safer option than traditional LASIK because it doesn’t involve any cutting or reshaping of the eye. However, it may not be as effective in correcting vision as other types of LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, the most notable of which is that it can improve your vision significantly. When compared to other types of eye care, like contact lenses or glasses, LASIK is often considered to be a much more cost-effective option.
Additionally, LASIK surgery can provide you with improved clarity and definition in your eyesight, making everyday activities like reading and working on computer screens much easier. In some cases, people also report experiencing less eyestrain after undergoing LASIK surgery.Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can reduce your risk of developing future eye problems.
People who have had LASIK surgery typically experience fewer complications down the road, including better vision in both near and far objects. Additionally, people who have had LASIK surgery tend to have a shorter recovery time than those who have undergone other eye surgeries.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Chhatarpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Chhatarpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Chhatarpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Chhatarpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Chhatarpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Chhatarpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Chhatarpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Chhatarpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Chhatarpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Chhatarpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had long been scared of getting Lasik surgery. But with the help of EyeMantra in Chhatarpur, I was able to go through the procedure with immense confidence. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly, answering all my questions and addressing all my concerns. On top of that, their modern equipment made me feel reassured that I was in safe hands. The surgery went by smoothly and the results were instant! I could see clearly the moment I opened my eyes after the procedure. Post-operation care was also amazing, with regular follow up visits to monitor my recovery and make sure everything is going as it should. I’m so grateful for EyeMantra’s care and their professionalism. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to get Lasik surgery! Thank you EyeMantra for giving me my vision back.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Chhatarpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Chhatarpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.