LASIK Specs Removal in Chandni Chowk – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Chandni Chowk
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Chandni Chowk
If you are considering LASIK surgery, Chandni Chowk is a great place to go. Chandni Chowk is one of the most populated areas in Delhi and has a high concentration of medical facilities, including several hospitals that offer LASIK surgery.
LASIK surgery is a popular eye procedure that helps people with nearsightedness or farsightedness see better. The surgery is performed by surgically removing the cornea (the front part of your eye) and reshaping it using a blade. The result is a clear, corrected vision with no need for glasses or contacts.
There are several factors that can influence your eligibility for LASIK surgery, including your age, gender, and degree of nearsightedness or farsightedness. To determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure, your doctor will perform an evaluation.
If you are interested in LASIK surgery in Chandni Chowk, be sure to talk to your doctor about your eligibility and the possible benefits of the procedure. There are many qualified surgeons in Chandni Chowk who can help you achieve stunningly clear vision without any glasses or contacts.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery options, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, performed on approximately two-thirds of patients.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK and is particularly good for people with a low myopia (nearsightedness) or high astigmatism.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses a curved blade to create a custom-fit cornea.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea without using any stitches or hinges.
- SMILE is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses a tiny probe to remove thick deposits from the surface of the cornea, improving vision in people with myopia up to -6 diopters and reducing the need for glasses or contacts.
- PRK is a less-invasive alternative to LASIK that uses radio waves to destroy the outer layer of the cornea without cutting it open.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a new type of artificial lens that sits on top of the natural lens in your eye, providing better vision than prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision. Here are a few of the most common:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision significantly. Depending on your individual case, you may see up to 20/20 or better after undergoing the procedure. This is due to the fact that LASIK removes the need for glasses or contact lenses. If you’re using these devices to help you see, you’ll likely save money in the long run by opting for LASIK instead.
- Reduced Eye strain: Another big benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can reduce eye strain. If you wear glasses or contact lenses all the time, your eyes may be strained when you do anything that requires you to look close – like reading a book or watching TV. With LASIK, however, your eyes are no longer required to work as hard and shouldering this burden can lead to improved vision and reduced stress levels overall.
- No more need for an eyeglass prescription: Perhaps one of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it eliminates your need for an eyeglass prescription. If you have poor vision due to astigmatism, for example, then an eyeglass prescription will only make matters worse.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Chandni Chowk
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Chandni Chowk||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Chandni Chowk||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Chandni Chowk||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Chandni Chowk||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Chandni Chowk||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Chandni Chowk||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Chandni Chowk||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Chandni Chowk||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Chandni Chowk
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery with EyeMantra in Chandni Chowk and I am so glad that I did! The entire process was very professional and the staff was incredibly helpful. From the moment I walked into the clinic, I felt at ease knowing that I was in good hands. The doctors were knowledgeable and made sure to explain all the risks and benefits of the procedure before moving forward. After my surgery, I could see clearly again almost immediately! I am so glad that I chose EyeMantra in Chandni Chowk for my Lasik surgery and would highly recommend them to anyone considering it. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Chandni Chowk, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Chandni Chowk have reported no discomfort post-surgery.