LASIK Specs Removal in Chanakyapuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Chanakyapuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Chanakyapuri
If you are looking for an effective and safe solution to your vision problems, Lasik surgery may be the best option for you. LASIK, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a type of eye surgery that uses a specialized instrument to remove the eye’s surface layer, called the cornea. This allows more light to enter the eye, which can help improve your vision.
The surgery typically takes about an hour to complete and most people require no prior medical or surgical experience. During the surgery, the laser is used to cut through the cornea and reshape it. Afterward, your doctor will apply a special cryopreservative to minimize inflammation and ensure healing. Most patients see significant improvements in their vision within a few days after surgery.
If you are considering Lasik surgery, make sure to speak with one of our highly qualified specialists at EyeMantra in Chanakyapuri. We have been providing quality LASIK services since 2002 and our team of experienced surgeons will help you choose the best procedure for your individual needs
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most popular option, and typically involves inserting a blade into your eye to remove the cornea.
- Femto LASIK uses a shorter, more precise laser that is less likely to cause damage to the surrounding tissue.
- Contoura Vision uses a rotational laser to create a sharper image than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic pulse injection technique to improve accuracy and reduce complications.
- SMILE is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses a tiny probe to cut the cornea instead of a blade.
- PRK is a minimally invasive alternative to standard LASIK that uses freezing and then cracking the cornea with an ice pick-like tool called an excimer laser device
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another new option for those who want more predictable results without having to go through regular eye exams or corrective lenses every few years.9. Finally, Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) is another popular option for those who want to reduce their dependency on corrective lenses and improve their vision without undergoing surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a lot of benefits to having LASIK surgery, and here are just some of the most common ones.
- One major benefit of LASIK is that it can improve your vision dramatically. For people who have poor vision due to nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism, LASIK can correct these problems almost completely. In addition, many people find that their overall quality of life improves after having LASIK surgery – they can see better in all lighting conditions, they don’t need to wear glasses anymore, and they can participate more fully in activities they used to find difficult because of their poor vision.
- Another big benefit of LASIK is that it can save you a lot of money. Most people who have the surgery end up paying less for their glasses than they would have if they had continued to wear them. Plus, since you no longer need to wear contact lenses during the day, you save on both your eyewear and your eye care expenses.
- Finally, there are aesthetic benefits to having LASIK surgery too. Many people find that their eyes look much younger after the surgery – their appearance doesn’t seem as haggard as it did before. And because the laser removes only a thin layer of tissue from your eyes, fewer complications (such as postsurgical dry eye) occur compared with other types of eye surgeries.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Chanakyapuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Chanakyapuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Chanakyapuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Chanakyapuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Chanakyapuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Chanakyapuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Chanakyapuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Chanakyapuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Chanakyapuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Chanakyapuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wanting to get Lasik surgery for a long time and I am glad that I found EyeMantra in Chanakyapuri. The entire experience of getting the surgery done at their clinic was wonderful! The staff was friendly and professional, they answered all my questions with patience. They made sure that everything went smoothly and kept me informed about the procedure. Thanks to them, my vision is better than ever! I would highly recommend EyeMantra for anyone looking for quality eye care and Lasik surgery. They are truly dedicated to providing the best experience. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Chanakyapuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Chanakyapuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.