LASIK Surgery in C R Park
LASIK surgery is a highly effective procedure that can improve your vision. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. LASIK is usually done on the eyes as an outpatient procedure. The surgery is done under local anesthesia and you can go home the same day.\
The procedure is very safe and many people have success with it. There are some risks involved, but they are generally minor. Some people may experience some vision loss after LASIK, but this is usually temporary and can be corrected with glasses or contact lenses.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in C R Park, please feel free to call our office for a consultation. We would be happy to answer any questions you have about the procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Some of the most common options include standard LASIK, femto LASIK, contoura vision, ePI Lasik, and SMILE. Let’s take a closer look at each type.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery performed in the United States. It involves removing the outer layer of your eye using a laser. The procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis using general anesthesia. The main advantage of standard LASIK is that it is one of the least invasive types of surgery.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a shorter wavelength laser to improve accuracy. Femto LASIK is typically used for patients who have difficulty with standard LASIK because it offers better precision and less risk of complications.
- Contoura Vision is a type of lasik that uses a curved blade to reshape the cornea without destroying it. Contoura Vision has been shown to be more accurate than standard lasik and has fewer side effects than other types of lasik procedures.
- EPI Lasik uses ultrasound to create microscopic tears in the surface layer of your eye prior to performing lasik. EPI Lasik results in better clarity and less glare than traditional lasik procedures. However, EPI Lasik may not be suitable for everyone due to its higher cost and longer recovery time.
- SMILE is an advanced form of lasik that uses a specially designed laser to reshape the cornea. This type of surgery offers many benefits over traditional LASIK surgeries, including less risk of complications, a quicker recovery time and better visual results.
- PRK and LASEK are two other types of laser eye surgery, but they are not as commonly used as the above surgeries. PRK stands for Photorefractive Keratectomy and it involves reshaping the cornea using a laser. LASEK stands for Laser Assisted Sub-Epithelial Keratomileusis and it uses a special type of laser to reshape the corneal surface without damaging other parts of the eye.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits of LASIK surgery, which include:
- Increased clarity and accuracy of vision.
- Reduced dependence on reading glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced risk of developing cataracts or other eye diseases in the future.
- A faster, more comfortable recovery time.
- A significantly reduced cost of eyeglasses and contact lenses over the long term compared to traditional eye care methods.
LASIK Surgery Cost in C R Park
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In C R Park
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In C R Park
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In C R Park
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In C R Park
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In C R Park
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In C R Park
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In C R Park
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In C R Park
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in C R Park
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery done at EyeMantra in C R Park and I’m incredibly thankful for the outstanding care and service that I received. From the moment I stepped into their office, the entire team was friendly and welcoming. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and guided me through every step of the process. The surgeons were knowledgeable and professional, ensuring that I felt safe and comfortable. The surgery itself was a breeze and the recovery period was quick and smooth. I’m thrilled with my results- my vision has never been clearer! I’m grateful for the excellent care I experienced at EyeMantra in C R Park, and would recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you for giving me the gift of clear vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in C R Park, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from C R Park have reported no discomfort post-surgery.