LASIK Specs Removal in Burari – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Burari
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Burari
LASIK is a popular eye surgery which is used to correct vision problems. It is a type of laser surgery that uses a blade to remove the cornea, the front layer of your eye. This surgery is usually done on people who have stable eyesight and need to improve their vision.
The LASIK procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis. After you have been given anesthesia, the doctor will make a small cut in your eye. The laser will then be used to correct your vision. You may experience some temporary discomfort after the surgery, but it should be gone within a few days.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Burari, be sure to speak with your doctor about your specific needs and expectations. LASIK can offer you great vision without the need for glasses or contacts, so it is a good option for people who want to change their look without major changes to their lifestyle.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of surgery performed, and it uses a laser to cut a hole in your eyes’ cornea. This procedure is typically performed on people who have significant nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK and is less invasive. It’s also ideal for people who have minor refractive errors but don’t want to go through the extensive eye surgery required for standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision is another type of laser-assisted vision correction that uses a curved wavefront technology. This approach is best for people with high myopia (near-sightedness) or hyperopia (farsightedness).
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to correct your vision more quickly than standard LASIK. It’s also good for people who want to avoid wearing glasses after surgery.
- SMILE is a new type of laser-assisted vision correction that uses a sub-Laser technique to repair damaged or missing cells in the eye’s retina. It’s considered safe and effective for treating moderate to severe myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism.
- PRK is an older procedure that uses a laser to reshape the cornea. It’s often used on people with thin or abnormal corneas.
- Wavefront-guided LASIK (also known as Custom LASIK) uses a more precise laser than traditional LASIK and can correct defects in the eye’s optics that may not be addressed with standard LASIK.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is an alternate procedure that involves inserting a special contact lens into your eye. The lenses are designed to correct vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- LASEK (Laser Epithelial Keratomileusis) is similar to PRK but removes a thinner layer of the cornea before reshaping it with a laser. It’s often used on people who have thin or abnormally-shaped corneas.
- Refractive lens exchange (RLE) is an alternative to LASIK that involves replacing your eye’s natural lens with an artificial one. RLE is typically used to treat people with presbyopia (age-related farsightedness) as well as those with myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK is a popular surgery that has a number of benefits. The most common benefit is that it can improve your vision. Other benefits include:
- It can help you see better in both bright and dim light
- It can correct nearsightedness and farsightedness
- It can reduce your dependency on glasses or contacts
- It can improve your overall vision quality
- It can be done on both eyes at the same time
LASIK Surgery Cost in Burari
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Burari||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Burari||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Burari||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Burari||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Burari||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Burari||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Burari||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Burari||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Burari
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent LASIK surgery from EyeMantra in Burari and I could not be happier with the results! The team at EyeMantra was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the entire process. From initial evaluation to post-op care, they made sure I knew what to expect every step of the way and provided me with the best care possible. The surgery itself was surprisingly quick and painless, and I could see the results right away. Now I can wake up in the morning and not worry about having to put on glasses or contacts! There is no doubt that EyeMantra provides top-notch quality service and I would highly recommend them for anyone considering LASIK surgery. Thanks again EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Burari, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Burari have reported no discomfort post-surgery.