LASIK Surgery in Budh Vihar
LASIK, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to reshape the cornea. It is one of the most popular surgical procedures in the world, and it is typically safe and successful. LASIK can improve your vision by correcting surface errors in the cornea.
LASIK surgery is usually done on an outpatient basis. You will usually stay overnight at the hospital after the surgery, but you may be able to go home the same day if you are not too tired. Most people experience minimal pain following LASIK surgery, although some people experience temporary discomfort and redness at the site of the surgery.
If you are looking to undergo LASIK surgery in Budh Vihar, we at EyeMantra can help guide you through the process and answer any questions that you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the different options:
- Standard LASIK (also known as “traditional” LASIK): This is the most common type of LASIK, and involves using a laser to remove your eye’s surface layer without causing damage to the underlying tissues. The procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis and can be completed in just a few minutes.
- Femto LASIK: This variant of LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK. As a result, it is less likely to cause eye damage, but it may not be as effective at correcting your vision. Femto LASIK is typically only available to those who are extremely near-sighted or have other specific concerns about standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision: This type of LASIK uses a specially designed flap that is cut into your eye during surgery. This allows the surgeon to access and correct your vision more accurately than with traditional methods. Contoura Vision can be more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may be worth it if you have very severe nearsightedness or astigmatism.
- EPI Lasik: This variation ofLASIK uses an ultrasonic energy device to create tiny tears in your cornea. These tears are then repaired by the surgeon using microscopic tools called stromal spatulas. It is typically used for those who have very high levels of nearsightedness or astigmatism.
- SMILE : This type of LASIK stands for “Small Incision Lenticule Extraction” and is a newer procedure that involves creating a tiny incision in the cornea. The surgeon then uses laser energy to create a small, thin lenticule from within the eye that can be removed during surgery. It has been found to produce faster, more precise results than the other types of LASIK.
- PRK: This type of LASIK stands for Photorefractive Keratectomy and involves removing the surface layer of your eye with a laser. It is usually recommended for patients who have thin corneas or dry eyes, as well as those who cannot safely undergo traditional LASIK surgery due to other considerations.
- ICL: This type of LASIK stands for Implantable Collamer Lens and involves implanting a special lens into your eye. The ICL is then used to reshape the cornea, which can help improve vision. It is typically recommended for those who have very severe nearsightedness or astigmatism, or who cannot benefit from traditional LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to having LASIK surgery, including better vision, improved comfort and decreased eye fatigue. The surgery is also less invasive than other types of eyeglasses, so it can be an option for people who want to get their glasses prescription corrected without having to go through the hassle and expense of getting new glasses.
Another benefit of LASIK is that it can improve your overall appearance. If you have poor vision, wearing sunglasses all the time can make you look tired and older. With LASIK, you can ditch your sunglasses completely and enjoy brighter, more clear sight without any associated facial lines or wrinkles.
Finally, many people find that LASIK is great for reducing eye strain. If you work at a computer all day or spend lots of time reading or looking at digital screens, your eyes are constantly in danger of experiencing eyestrain. With LASIK surgery, you no longer have to worry about this issue – your new eyesight is perfect enough to avoid any type of eyestrain.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Budh Vihar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Budh Vihar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Budh Vihar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Budh Vihar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Budh Vihar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Budh Vihar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Budh Vihar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Budh Vihar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Budh Vihar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Budh Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently went through a Lasik eye surgery at EyeMantra in Budh Vihar, and the results are fantastic! I was very anxious about the procedure, but the staff made sure that I felt comfortable throughout. The care was top notch and every step of the surgery was explained to me in detail before it started. The results have been great; my vision is clear, and I don’t need to use glasses anymore. I’m so thankful for the wonderful service at EyeMantra that changed my life. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Budh Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Budh Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.