LASIK Surgery in Begumpur
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to correct your vision, look no further than lasik surgery. Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that uses lasers to change your eye’s shape and thus improve your vision.
LASIK surgery is performed on patients with normal eyesight who have significant problems with their vision due to the presence of a thin layer of tissue called the cornea. The surgery is performed as an outpatient under local anesthesia. After the patient is prepared, the surgeon uses a laser to cut out the extra cornea and then replaces it with a new one. This surgical procedure is completely reversible, so if you are not satisfied with your results, you can always have another lasik surgery done.
If you are interested in having lasik surgery done, speak with your doctor about your options. LASIK Surgery at Eyemantra Begumpur provides high-quality service at an affordable price, so you can be sure that you are making the best decision for your eyesight.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type performed and involves a standard blade operated on a flat surface.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller, more accurate blade that is inserted into the eye through a tiny incision near the eyebrow.
- Contoura Vision uses lasers to create detailed images of the retina that can then be used to create an exact map of your eyesight.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to cut away Edit and reshape the cornea, while
- SMILE uses microscopes to make very small cuts in the cornea using a high-power laser.
- PRK, ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) and other variations all involve surgery on the back of your eye where the lens is removed and replaced with an artificial device.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including improved vision and reduced eye pain. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, many people experience improvements in their vision that range from slightly better to dramatically better. The majority of patients can see at least 20/20 without corrective lenses after surgery, and many can see better than that. In some cases, people may also experience a improvement in their reading and distance vision.
- Reduced eye pain. One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it often reduces or eliminates the need for eyeglasses or other corrective lenses. This can save you a lot of money over time because glasses and contacts are expensive to buy and maintain. In addition, reduced eye pain is one of the main reasons why people choose LASIK over other types of eye surgery.
- Increased confidence. Having good vision is one thing, but being self-confident when wearing glasses or contacts is another major benefit of LASIK Surgery. Many people find that they no longer have to worry about their eyesight when they go out in public or when they have to work on important projects.
- Reduced risk of macular degeneration (MD). One of the leading causes of blindness in adults over 50 years old, MD is caused by damage to the macula – a part of the retina responsible for central vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Begumpur
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Begumpur
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Begumpur
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Begumpur
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Begumpur
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Begumpur
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Begumpur
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Begumpur
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Begumpur
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Begumpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery with EyeMantra in Begumpur, and I cannot express how thankful I am for the amazing care and service that was provided. From start to finish, the process was smooth and comfortable. The doctors and staff at EyeMantra were very knowledgeable about all aspects of the procedure, leaving no doubt in my mind that I was receiving the best possible care. The entire process went very quickly, and I was able to get back to my normal activities shortly after the procedure. The results of the Lasik surgery have been nothing short of incredible. My vision is now much clearer, and I don’t even need glasses anymore! Everyone at EyeMantra was incredibly friendly and welcoming, and I felt like I was in the best hands possible.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Begumpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Begumpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.