LASIK Specs Removal in Bakkarwala – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Bakkarwala
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Bakkarwala
LASIK surgery is a popular and safe eye surgery that can help people see better. It is performed by cutting and removing the surface layer of the eye using a special blade. This allows the eye to heal more quickly and without any pain.
During LASIK surgery, the doctor uses a special laser to correct your vision. The laser first makes a tiny cut in the cornea (the outermost layer of the eye). The doctor then uses a special instrument to remove the damaged tissue without damaging the surrounding healthy tissue.
After LASIK surgery, you may experience some temporary discomfort and blurred vision. However, most people report excellent results after undergoing LASIK surgery. People who have had LASIK surgery typically see better than they did with their original glasses or contacts. If you are considering lasik surgery in Bakkarwala, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and involves using a laser to cut into your eye’s surface and reshape the cornea.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser beam that is focused onto the eye instead of a larger beam that is used in standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a high-frequency ultrasound waveform to create a precisely shaped cornea.
- EPI Lasik employs an electrosurgical blade to cut into your eye’s surface and remove some of the underlying corneal tissue.
- SMILE uses a miniature incision knife to make the initial cuts in your eye, after which the laser is used to reshape your cornea.
- PRK is a type of refractive surgery in which an ultrasonic probe is used to break up the Descemet’s membrane and reshape the surface of your cornea without requiring any cutting or removal of underlying tissue.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) uses a small camera embedded in an implantable contact lens to measure how much error exists in your vision and then creates a custom correction for you using a controlled amount of heat and pressure.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK.
- First and foremost, LASIK is a highly effective way to correct vision problems. In most cases, people who have LASIK see better than those who did not have the surgery.
- It is a relatively simple procedure that can be done on an outpatient basis.
- Most patients experience minimal pain and no post-operative complications.
- The surgery is reversible so if you decide you no longer want your corrected vision, you can have the surgery reversed without any permanent damage to your eyesight.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Bakkarwala
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Bakkarwala||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Bakkarwala||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Bakkarwala||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Bakkarwala||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Bakkarwala||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Bakkarwala||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Bakkarwala||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Bakkarwala||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Bakkarwala
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Bakkarwala and I am so thankful for the incredible care and expertise they provided! From the moment I arrived, the entire staff was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The procedure itself was quick and painless, thanks to the advanced technology they use. I’m only a few days out from the surgery and already my vision is so much better. I’m so glad I chose EyeMantra for this life-changing procedure! If you’re considering Lasik, don’t hesitate to visit them – you won’t regret it! Thanks again to the entire staff at EyeMantra. You’re the best!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Bakkarwala, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Bakkarwala have reported no discomfort post-surgery.