LASIK Specs Removal in Ashok Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Ashok Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Ashok Nagar
If you are looking for an affordable and safe surgery to correct your vision, then LASIK surgery may be the right option for you. LASIK is a popular eye surgery that uses a laser to Correct your vision. The surgery is safe, affordable and can be performed on both eyes at the same time.
The surgery typically takes around an hour and can be done in a hospital or clinic. After the surgery, you may experience some minor discomfort, but this usually subsides within a few days. There are no long-term side effects associated with LASIK, so it is a safe and reliable option for correcting your vision.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery in Ashok Nagar, we would be happy to discuss the options with you. Our team of experts has more than 15 years of experience performing LASIK surgeries and we can help you choose the best procedure for your needs.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of Lasik surgery available, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK, which uses a laser to remove the layers of your eye’s surface cells.
- Femto LASIK uses a miniaturized laser that is inserted into the eye using an endoscope.
- Contoura Vision uses a custom-made lens that is inserted into the eye after the standard LASIK procedure has been completed.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea without removing any tissue.
- SMILE is a newer type of Lasik surgery that uses a miniature microkeratome to remove epithelial cells from the eye’s surface.
- PRK is another option that uses high-frequency waves to reshape the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) may be used as a primary or secondary treatment for patients who have undergone conventional Lasik surgery but want to improve their vision further.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, both short- and long-term. The most commonly cited benefits of LASIK include:
- Better vision. After LASIK surgery, many people report improved vision in all directions, including better nearsightedness and farsightedness results. In some cases, people may even see better in the dark than before surgery.
- Reduced or eliminated myopia. Myopia is a common problem where people’s eyes become too short, causing them to see things close up and blurry. By correcting myopia with LASIK surgery, people can often see more clearly without having to wear glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced or eliminated astigmatism. Astigmatism is a condition where the cornea (the front surface of the eye) is not round but has an irregular shape, which can lead to blurred vision. By correcting astigmatism with LASIK surgery, people can often see more clearly without having to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Increased distance visual capabilities. People who have undergone LASIK generally report increased distance visual capabilities – for example, being able to read small print at a greater distance or better seeing in low light conditions.
- Improved quality of life. Many people cite improved quality of life as one of the key reasons they chose to undergo LASIK surgery – for example, no longer needing to use glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ashok Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Ashok Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Ashok Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Ashok Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Ashok Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Ashok Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Ashok Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ashok Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Ashok Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ashok Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had my lasik surgery done by EyeMantra in Ashok Nagar and I can’t thank them enough. The staff was incredibly friendly, knowledgable and professional during the entire process. The whole experience was stress-free and comfortable and I am already feeling the effects of clearer vision! I highly recommend EyeMantra for anyone considering lasik surgery. The results are truly amazing! Thank you EyeMantra for giving me a permanent solution to my vision problems. I’m so glad I made the decision to go with EyeMantra and can’t stress enough how pleased I am with the results. Highly recommended!!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ashok Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ashok Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.