LASIK Specs Removal in Anand Parbat – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Anand Parbat
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Anand Parbat
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Anand Parbat, there are a few things you should know. The LASIK procedure is one of the most common surgeries performed in the world and is now available in Anand Parbat.
LASIK surgery is a simple and safe procedure that can improve your vision. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. During the surgery, the surgeon uses a laser to correct your vision. There is no downtime required following LASIK surgery and most people resume their regular activities within a few hours after the procedure.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Anand Parbat, our team at Eyemantra would be happy to discuss your options with you. Our experienced surgeons can help you determine if LASIK is the right procedure for you and can answer any questions you may have about the process. Call us today to schedule a consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery options available to patients, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it is performed using a standard telescope and microscope.
- Femto LASIK uses a much narrower beam of light to perform the surgery, which makes it ideal for people with close-up vision problems.
- Contoura Vision uses a custom-made lens that is fitted into your eye after the surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to create a more precise surgical cut, which results in a better outcome.
- SMILE is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses a miniature mirror to correct vision problems in the near term.
- PRK is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses pulsed light instead of heat to remove tissue from the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another newer type of laser eye surgery that uses an implantable lens in place of glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to LASIK surgery, some of which are listed below.
- The first and most obvious benefit is that it can give you better vision. With LASIK, your eyes are corrected by removing the flap of skin that blocks your view and shortening the distance between your eye and the optical disc. As a result, you can see clearly without glasses or contact lenses, and you may even be able to decrease or stop using them altogether.
- Another major benefit is that LASIK surgery is often less expensive than other forms of vision correction, such as prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses. And since there is no need for any additional treatments after the operation, such as updates or follow-ups, the overall cost is often lower too.
- Finally, one of the most important benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your quality of life. Because you no longer have to worry about glasses or contacts slipping off during activities like swimming or sports, you can free up more time for other pursuits.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Anand Parbat
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Anand Parbat||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Anand Parbat||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Anand Parbat||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Anand Parbat||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Anand Parbat||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Anand Parbat||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Anand Parbat||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Anand Parbat||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Anand Parbat
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been suffering from poor vision for most of my life and I finally decided to go ahead with lasik surgery. EyeMantra in Anand Parbat was the best choice I could make. From the initial consultation to post-operative follow ups, they made sure everything went smoothly. The team at EyeMantra is extremely professional and knowledgeable. The surgery was quick and painless, and the staff made sure that I was completely comfortable throughout the entire process. I now have perfect vision, thanks to EyeMantra! I would highly recommend them for anyone considering lasik surgery. They are the best in their field!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Anand Parbat, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Anand Parbat have reported no discomfort post-surgery.