LASIK Surgery in Ambika Vihar
LASIK surgery, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a popular and safe corrective eye surgery that can improve your vision. It is typically performed on patients who have low vision or moderate to severe astigmatism. Lasik surgery is generally considered to be a safe and effective procedure that can result in improved vision.
Before undergoing lasik surgery, you will need to discuss your individual situation with your surgeon. This includes taking into account your age, eye health history, and other relevant factors. The doctor will then create a treatment plan specific to you.During lasik surgery, the doctor will use a laser to reshape the outer layer of your eye’s surface. This can improve your vision by correcting your astigmatism and other related vision problems. Lasik surgery generally takes about 30 minutes and may be done as an outpatient procedure.
After lasik surgery, you may experience some minor discomfort related to the operation. These symptoms should dissipate within a few days. If you experience any persistent pain or problems after lasik surgery, please contact your surgeon for further advice. If you are considering lasik surgery in Ambika Vihar, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK and involves a simple surgical procedure on one’s eyes. This type of surgery is best for people who have good vision and don’t need a lot of correction.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a laser to create smaller incisions than standard LASIK. This makes the surgery less invasive and allows for better accuracy in correcting your vision.
- Contoura Vision is an option for people who have thin cornea or irregular astigmatism. The surgeon creates a Custom Contour Map after examining your eyes to ensure the best possible results.
- EPI Lasik uses a similar technique to Femto LASIK but uses ultrasound waves to create smaller incisions. This makes the surgery less invasive and allows for faster healing times.
- SMILE is another option for people with thin cornea or irregular astigmatism who don’t qualify for Femto LASIK or Contoura Vision. SMILE uses sub-myopic incisions that are barely visible without magnification.
- PRK is a newer type of LASIK that uses beams from an excimer laser to correct your vision instead of using lenses as with standard LASIK. It is similar to EPI Lasik in that it uses a laser to create smaller incisions but is less invasive and takes longer to heal.
- Phakic IOL (Intraocular Lens) Surgery is an option for those people who are unable to have traditional or advanced LASIK surgery due to very severe nearsightedness or farsightedness. This form of surgery involves the implantation of a lens into your eye to help correct your vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits associated with LASIK surgery, including improved vision quality, reduced eye fatigue, and decreased risk of common eye diseases. In addition, LASIK surgery is generally safe and easy to undergo, making it a popular choice for many people.
- One of the most significant benefits of LASIK surgery is the improvement in vision quality. After LASIK surgery is complete, most people see significantly better than they did before the surgery. Depending on the level of correction that is performed, some people can see as much as 20/20 or better. This dramatic improvement in vision can be a life-changing event for individuals who have suffered from poor vision for years or decades.
- Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is reduced eye fatigue. When eyes are tired from looking at objects for long periods of time, they are less able to focus on those objects clearly. After LASIK surgery, patients no longer need to strain their eyes to see clearly – they can enjoy clear vision without feeling tired all the time.
- Finally, LASIK also has a decreased risk of common eye diseases. By correcting your vision with LASIK surgery, you reduce your chances of developing nearsightedness or farsightedness – two common conditions that can lead to serious visual problems down the road.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ambika Vihar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Ambika Vihar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Ambika Vihar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Ambika Vihar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Ambika Vihar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Ambika Vihar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Ambika Vihar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ambika Vihar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Ambika Vihar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ambika Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Surgery from EyeMantra in Ambika Vihar and I couldn’t be more thankful for the wonderful care I received. After suffering from poor vision my entire life, I was so grateful to have found EyeMantra – their staff is highly experienced and knowledgeable about the procedure, making me feel safe and secure throughout the process. The entire team was so friendly, answered all my questions and went out of their way to ensure I felt comfortable. On top of that, the results have been amazing – my vision is now perfect! If you’re considering Lasik surgery, I highly recommend EyeMantra in Ambika Vihar – they make the entire process so easy and stress free. Thank you EyeMantra for giving me a new outlook on life!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ambika Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ambika Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.