LASIK Specs Removal in Amar Colony – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Amar Colony
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Amar Colony
Amar Colony is one of the fastest growing areas in Delhi and has a population of over 1.5 million people. Many people here have vision problems, due to the high level of pollution in the area. If you are experiencing this problem, LASIK surgery may be the perfect solution for you.
LASIK is a very safe and effective procedure that can help you improve your vision. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to remove your eye’s surface layer, which can cause your vision to degrade. The doctor will first use a blade to create a small hole in your eye. They will then place the laser inside the hole and use it to remove the layer of tissue above your eyes. This can restore your vision to what it was before you had your problem. If you are considering this procedure, please discuss it with your doctor first.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a laser to cut the eye’s surface tissue.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser that is more precise
- Contoura Vision uses a three-dimensional mapping system to create a custom map of your eye’s surface.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic device to help guide the laser into place
- SMILE uses ultrasound technology to make the surgery less painful.
- PRK stands for Photo Refractive Keramoplasty, and it is similar to standard LASIK except that it uses a beam splitter to create two images of the patient’s eyes so that the surgeon can see exactly where he or she is cutting.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of LASIK that uses an implant to hold lenses in front of your eyes during surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision, reduced eyestrain, and fewer headaches. Some of the major benefits of LASIK include:
- Improved Vision: In general, LASIK patients see improvements in their vision that range from moderate to excellent. Depending on the level of enhancement desired, most people can see at least 20/20 with glasses or contacts after undergoing LASIK surgery. For some people, the results are even more impressive – some have seen as much as a 50/50 improvement in their vision.
- Reduced Eyestrain: After LASIK surgery, many people no longer experience excessive eyestrain. In fact, for many people this is one of the main benefits of the procedure. Eyestrain is often caused by trying to focus on tasks at close range or reading during long periods of time. With LASIK surgery, you can now perform these activities without feeling pain or discomfort in your eyes.
- Fewer Headaches: One of the main reasons people opt for LASIK surgery is because they suffer from frequent headaches. After undergoing LASIK surgery, many people find that their headaches disappear altogether or become much less severe. This is likely due to the fact that with LASIK there is a reduction in the amount of eye pressure inside your head.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Amar Colony
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Amar Colony||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Amar Colony||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Amar Colony||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Amar Colony||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Amar Colony||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Amar Colony||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Amar Colony||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Amar Colony||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Amar Colony
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Amar Colony and I am so glad I did! The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly throughout the entire process, answering any questions I had along the way. The surgery itself was quick and painless, and my vision improved almost immediately. Now, I can see clearly without contacts or glasses, something I never thought was possible. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Amar Colony for anyone considering Lasik surgery. They made the whole experience so smooth and stress-free! Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Amar Colony, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Amar Colony have reported no discomfort post-surgery.