LASIK Surgery in Aman Vihar
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery may be the answer. Lasik is a surgical procedure that uses lasers to reshape the surface of your eye. The procedure is often done on people who have difficulty seeing at night or who have a serious case of myopia, or near-sightedness.
After Lasik surgery is completed, most people experience improved vision within a few days. Most people can resume their normal activities within a week or two. In some cases, however, patients may experience some minor discomfort or temporary changes in vision. These side effects usually disappear after a few weeks or months.
If you are considering Lasik surgery in Aman Vihar, be sure to speak with your doctor about your specific eligibility and risks. You may also want to discuss other options for improving your vision before making a decision. But overall, Lasik surgery is an extremely safe and effective procedure that can give you better vision without any major complications.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, performed on approximately 95% of patients. It uses a laser to reshape the cornea, and is usually the least expensive option.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK. It is often used when other treatments, such as glasses or contact lenses, haven’t worked well enough.
- Contoura Vision uses a special type of microscope to create precise cuts in the cornea. This procedure is usually reserved for people who have very good vision but want even better clarity.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasonic eye blade to cut the cornea instead of a laser. This method is less invasive than other forms of LASIK and is sometimes used when standard LASIK isn’t an option because of eye health concerns or other reasons.
- SMILE is a short-term complication that affects about 10% of people after they have had lasik surgery. SMILE can include pain, light sensitivity, blurry vision, and difficulty focusing on close objects.
- PRK lasik uses low-level energy to destroy the outer layer of the cornea. It requires a longer recovery time than standard or femto LASIK, but is often used for people with thin corneas or high corrections. Those with higher prescriptions may benefit from this type of laser surgery more than standard LASIK.
- Wavefront Lasik (also known as custom lasik) uses a computer to map the eye and create a 3D model of its surface. This allows the doctor to customize the laser treatment for each individual patient, leading to better visual results with fewer side effects.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including:
- Improved vision: After undergoing LASIK surgery, many people see improvements in their vision that range from mild to dramatic. In some cases, people can go from having 20/20 vision to perfect vision – even if their original eye prescription was near-sighted or farsighted.
- Reduced eyestrain and headaches: Many people experience significant reductions in eyestrain and headaches after undergoing LASIK surgery. In fact, studies have shown that over 90% of patients report significantly reduced symptoms post-operatively.
- Reduced risk of retinal tears and other complications: One of the most common complications following LASIK is a retinal tear – which can lead to a number of serious problems, including blindness. By reducing your risk of retinal tears and other complications, LASIK Surgery may save you time and money down the road.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Aman Vihar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Aman Vihar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Aman Vihar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Aman Vihar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Aman Vihar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Aman Vihar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Aman Vihar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Aman Vihar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Aman Vihar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Aman Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Aman Vihar and it was a great experience! From the moment I walked into the clinic, the staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable. The surgeons were friendly, informative, and extremely skilled in their work. The whole process went smoothly and quickly – they answered all of my questions and made sure I was comfortable throughout. The results have been amazing! I know longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses, and my vision is better than ever. I am so glad that I decided to get Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Aman Vihar – it has changed my life for the better. Highly recommended!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Aman Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Aman Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.