LASIK Specs Removal in Alipur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Alipur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Alipur
If you are interested in having laser eye surgery, Alipur is the perfect place to go. There are several top-quality laser eye clinics in this city, and most of them offer LASIK surgery as one of their services.
LASIK surgery is a safe and effective way to improve your vision. It is a type of cataract surgery that uses lasers to remove the central layer of your eye’s cornea. This can help you see better without having to wear glasses or contact lenses.
Alipur has some of the best-quality laser eye clinics in India. You will find surgeons with years of experience performing LASIK surgeries on patients from all over the world. The cost of LASIK surgery in Alipur is usually lower than at other clinics, making it an ideal option for those seeking quality service at a reasonable price.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and is a safe and affordable option.
- Femto LASIK uses a laser that is focused much more closely than in standard LASIK, resulting in better vision.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to cut the cornea instead of a straight one, which results in improved vision in the far-sighted and farsighted.
- EPI Lasik is another option that uses ultrasound to create a clearer image of the eye for surgery.
- SMILE is a newer technology that uses tiny surgical instruments to reshape the eyes’ surface without affecting the depth of the eye’s tissues.
- PRK is an older technology that uses lasers to remove damaged or dead tissue from the surface of the eye.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery uses small lenses that are inserted into your eyes after you have had your glasses or contact lenses fitted by your optometrist.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to choosing LASIK surgery as your method of eye care. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- The ability to see clearly and without glasses or contacts.
- Reduced or eliminated dependence on eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- A faster, more convenient recovery time.
- Reduced risk of developing cataracts and other vision problems in the future.
- A reduced overall cost of vision care over time due to decreased need for eyeglasses and contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Alipur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Alipur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Alipur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Alipur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Alipur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Alipur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Alipur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Alipur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Alipur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Alipur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery done at EyeMantra in Alipur and I cannot believe how amazing the results are! The entire process was incredibly easy, from my initial consultation to the actual procedure itself. The staff was incredibly professional and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions without hesitation. The surgery itself went quickly and painlessly and I was able to see the results almost immediately. I am absolutely thrilled with how well my vision has improved and would highly recommend EyeMantra for anyone considering Lasik surgery! Thank you for giving me back my freedom of sight!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Alipur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Alipur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.