LASIK Specs Removal in Alaknanda – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Alaknanda
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Alaknanda
LASIK surgery is a very safe and effective procedure that can correct your vision without the need for glasses or contacts. It is a popular procedure because it is relatively easy to have done, and the results are usually very good. If you are interested in having LASIK surgery performed on your eyes, you should speak to your doctor about your eligibility.
The surgery can be done on either dry or wet eyes, depending on your specific needs. During the surgery, a laser is used to create a precise correction in your vision. There is no pain involved, and most people report minimal discomfort following the procedure. Most people see their vision improve dramatically after having LASIK surgery, and it is one of the most common procedures performed in India.
If you are considering this procedure as an option for you in Alaknanda, be sure to speak with your doctor about your candidacy and availability.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves using a laser to reshape the cornea. This procedure is usually safe and effective, but it can cause some minor side effects such as eye pain and dryness.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, which makes it less likely to cause any side effects.
- Contoura Vision uses a laser that creates small precision cuts in the cornea instead of a standard laser reshaping. This option is best for people who have thin or irregular corneas, because it provides more accurate results without causing any side effects.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasonic blade to cut the cornea instead of using a laser, which is more gentle on the eye.
- SMILE is a new type of LASIK that uses tiny mirrors to correct vision instead of lasers.
- PRK is a type of LASIK that was developed in the 1980s and 1990s, but it has been largely replaced by
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) in recent years due to its higher accuracy and lower risk of complications.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are several reasons why people choose LASIK surgery over other eye care options. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Lowered Vision Requirements – One of the major benefits of LASIK is that it can often result in a lowered vision requirement. This means that people who undergo the surgery may only need glasses or contact lenses after the procedure, rather than needing to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses all the time.
- More Efficient and Accurate Surgery – Another benefit of LASIK is that it is an extremely efficient and accurate surgical procedure. This makes it a good choice for people who want to maintain their eyesight without having to go through regular eye exams.
- Reduced Eye Pain – Many people report feeling reduced eye pain after undergoing LASIK surgery. This is likely due to the fact that LASIK uses a laser to cut down on the amount of tissue required for the surgery, which results in less pain and scarring afterwards.
- Increased Sight Freedom – Another benefit of LASIK is that it can often increase sight freedom, especially if your original eyeball prescription was very strong or you had significant astigmatism in your eyesight.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Alaknanda
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Alaknanda||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Alaknanda||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Alaknanda||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Alaknanda||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Alaknanda||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Alaknanda||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Alaknanda||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Alaknanda||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Alaknanda
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Alaknanda, Delhi. My experience was nothing short of outstanding! From the moment I stepped into the clinic, the staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire visit. The procedure itself went smoothly and efficiently, with minimal discomfort. Following the surgery, I experienced a rapid improvement in my vision, with near perfect clarity. I am extremely pleased with the results of my Lasik surgery at EyeMantra, and could not be happier with the care that I received from the staff. Highly recommended! Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Alaknanda, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Alaknanda have reported no discomfort post-surgery.