LASIK Surgery in Ajmeri Gate
One of the most important things to consider before scheduling a LASIK surgery is your eye health. If you have a pre-existing condition like myopia or astigmatism, you may be at a higher risk for complications after surgery.
In addition to your overall health, other factors to consider include your ethnicity and your corrected vision. Many patients who choose LASIK in Ajmeri Gate have normal vision in both eyes and want to improve their one eye’s vision while leaving their other eye with good vision. However, some patients have specific needs or concerns that require surgery in only one eye.
If you’re interested in LASIK surgery in Ajmeri Gate, we recommend speaking with our team of specialists about your individual needs. We can provide you with an individualized consultation and guide you through all of your options.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of laser eye surgery options available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery and involves using a PRK (Pulse Repetitive Keratotomy) or ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) procedure to remove the refractive errors in your eyes.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK and is often preferred by people who have very strong nearsightedness or astigmatism.
- Contoura Vision uses a special technique to create a cone-shaped flap that is cut out of your iris, allowing for more accurate laser vision correction.
- EPI Lasik uses an advanced technology called “epi-laser ablation” that helps reduce the amount of eye movement necessary during surgery.
- SMILE is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses a miniature surgical microscope to implant tiny lenses into your eyes to correct myopia or hyperopia
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is one of the most popular and effective optometrist treatments available today. The procedure can improve your vision by correcting your vision problems with laser surgery. There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, including:
- Reduced Eye Pain: One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it eliminates the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses. This can reduce eye pain and eliminate the need for ongoing treatment.
- Improved Vision: Another benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision by correcting your vision problems with laser surgery. This can give you better clarity and better contrast in your surroundings.
- Reduced Eye Fatigue: One of the key benefits of LASIK surgery is that it reduces eye fatigue. This can make it easier for you to concentrate and stay alert during daily activities.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Ajmeri Gate
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Ajmeri Gate
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Ajmeri Gate
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Ajmeri Gate
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Ajmeri Gate
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Ajmeri Gate
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Ajmeri Gate
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Ajmeri Gate
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Ajmeri Gate
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Ajmeri Gate
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been living with bad vision for many years, and wearing glasses was proving to be a nuisance. When I heard about the Lasik surgery offered by EyeMantra in Ajmeri Gate, I decided to give it a try and I’m so glad I did! The staff were friendly and professional, and took the time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions. The surgery itself was quick, painless and successful – I could see clearly right away! Highly recommend them!”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Ajmeri Gate, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Ajmeri Gate have reported no discomfort post-surgery.