LASIK Specs Removal in Adchini – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Adchini
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Adchini
LASIK surgery is a popular and safe treatment for people who are interested in improving their vision. The procedure includes using a laser to correct your vision by reshaping your eye’s surface. Many people choose this treatment because it is one of the most effective ways to improve your vision.
The LASIK procedure is typically done on a day that you do not have to work or school. You will spend a few hours in the hospital before the surgery and then may be able to return home the same day. Most people are able to resume their normal activities within a few days after the surgery.
If you are considering LASIK in Adchini, please be sure to speak with your doctor about all of your options. LASIK is a very safe procedure and has been shown to be effective in helping people see better without glasses or contact lenses.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and uses a laser to reshape the cornea.
- Femto LASIK uses a less powerful laser to perform the same task
- Contoura Vision uses an ultrasound device to create a more precise map of the eye’s surface.
- EPI Lasik is a newer type of surgery that uses a camera to diagnose your eyesight before surgery and then creates a custom treatment plan based on that information.
- SMILE uses lasers to improve vision in people with low vision by correcting flaws in their peripheral vision.
- PRK is a form of LASIK that uses a small needle to cut into the cornea, causing it to heal quickly without any scarring.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another new option that use tiny lenses made from Silicon Nitride that are inserted into the eye during surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, which include:
- Better vision: Many people who have LASIK surgery see better than they ever have before. In fact, many people are able to achieve 20/20 or better vision without glasses or contacts.
- Reduced need for eyeglasses and contact lenses: Most people who have LASIK surgery no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses, which can save them a great deal of money over time.
- Improved quality of life: The freedom from having to worry about your vision is a major benefit for many people, both physically and emotionally. It can also lead to increased productivity and more enjoyment in life overall.
- Fewer eye problems: One of he main reasons why people opt for LASIK surgery is because they want to avoid developing eye diseases down the line. By getting rid of the underlying cause of their eye problems, patients often find that their symptoms disappear altogether after LASIK surgery is complete.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Adchini
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Adchini||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Adchini||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Adchini||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Adchini||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Adchini||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Adchini||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Adchini||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Adchini||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Adchini
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses for over 25 years before I decided to take the plunge and get Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Adchini. It was the best decision I ever made! The entire staff at EyeMantra was so knowledgeable and kind. They answered all my questions, which helped me feel comfortable with the procedure. The surgery itself went smoothly and recovery was a breeze. I am now enjoying life without glasses. I highly recommend EyeMantra in Adchini to anyone considering Lasik surgery! They provide top-notch care and make the entire process worry-free. Thank you, EyeMantra!”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Adchini, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Adchini have reported no discomfort post-surgery.