LASIK Specs Removal in Adarsh Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Adarsh Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Adarsh Nagar
LASIK surgery is a highly effective treatment for vision correction. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. LASIK Surgery in Adarsh Nagar can help you see better without the need for glasses or contacts.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery performed in Adarsh Nagar, our qualified surgeons at our clinic will be able to help you understand all of the benefits and risks of the procedure. We also offer a full range of post-operative services to ensure that you have a smooth and successful recovery.
If you are looking to improve your vision and want to know if LASIK is the right option for you, please contact our clinic today. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about the procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, performed on approximately two-thirds of all patients.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, which results in a more precise outcome.
- Contoura Vision employs Controlled Target Illumination (CTI), which enables the surgeon to better target the cornea by using multiple lasers at once.
- EPI Lasik uses an electromagnetic knife to cut the cornea, while SMILE uses a special camera and software to create a 3D image of the patient’s eye that can be used to make precise cuts.
- PRK is a newer type of surgery that uses a photo-reactive keratectomy technique that eliminates the need for an incision in the eye.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a new type of surgery that utilizes surgically implanted lenses to correct vision problems.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
- Improved Vision: In general, LASIK results in improved vision in both near and far distances. Patients may see better overall due to the removal of unwanted surface glare and the creation of a more accurate view of the world.
- Better Clarity and Accuracy: With LASIK, patients can often see clearer images with less eyestrain and discomfort than they experienced with other types of eyeglasses or contact lenses. Additionally, because laser technology is used during LASIK surgery, there is virtually no risk of post-operative complications such as dry eyes or vision loss.
- Reduced Eye Fatigue: One of the most common complaints after having LASIK surgery is that patients feel much less strained after reading or working for long periods of time. This is likely due to the fact that many people experience significant reductions in eye fatigue after having LASIK surgery.
- Reduced Risk of Eye Disease: One of the key benefits tohaving LASIK surgery is that it significantly reduces your chances of developing various eye diseases such as cataracts and macular degeneration over time.. In addition, this procedure has been shown to be effective in treating certain refractive errors such as myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and more.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Adarsh Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Adarsh Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Adarsh Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Adarsh Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Adarsh Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Adarsh Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Adarsh Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Adarsh Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Adarsh Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Adarsh Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I was suffering from astigmatism and I was not able to see properly. After the LASIK treatment, now I can see clearly without glasses or contact lenses. This is the best way to get rid of my problem. I am very thankful to the staff of MantraCare for providing me such a great treatment.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Adarsh Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Adarsh Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.