LASIK Specs Removal in Sundar Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sundar Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sundar Nagar
If you’re considering LASIK surgery but want to know if it’s right for you, we can help. Our team of experienced surgeons at our clinic in Sundar Nagar can help you decide if LASIK is right for you and perform the surgery with precision and care. After your consultation, our team will take a look at your medical history and give you a detailed eye test to determine if LASIK is the best treatment option for you.
If you’re eligible, we’ll schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons to discuss your specific options and answer any questions you have about the procedure. Most people who have LASIK report excellent results. With this new technology, we can improve your vision without having to go through a long and complicated process like traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out more about our LASIK surgery in Sundar Nagar.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and performs the simplest procedure. It uses a standard laser to cut into your eye, then smoothes the surface so your vision is corrected.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK and is ideal for people with thin or weak eyesight.
- Contoura Vision uses a special tool to create a precisely curved flap in your eye, which allows more light to enter and corrects your vision more accurately than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape your cornea – this is the most advanced form of LASIK and is best for people with high myopia (nearsightedness).
- SMILE (Surgical Microkeratome Incisionless Refractive Surgery) uses a tiny blade instead of a laser to cut into the eye, then uses heat and pressure to reshape the cornea.
- PRK LASIK removes layers of tissue from your cornea using extreme energy waves that vaporize the outer layer of the cornea without cutting it.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery replaces your current contact lenses with an implant that helps correct your vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery. These include reduced risk of myopia and improved vision. Additionally, LASIK surgery is often less invasive than other types of eye surgeries and can be performed on an outpatient basis. Some other benefits of LASIK include:
- Reduced Risk of Myopia: One of the main reasons people undergo LASIK is to reduce their risk of developing myopia. Myopia is a common problem, affecting nearly 50% of people over the age of 20. By undergoing LASIK surgery, you can dramatically reduce your chances of developing myopia and enjoy better vision without having to wear glasses or contact lenses for the rest of your life.
- Improved Vision: Another benefit of LASIK surgery is that it often results in improved vision. Many people who undergo LASIK see significant improvements in their vision, ranging from near-perfect vision to 20/20 vision or better. If you are struggling with your current level of vision, LASIK may be a good option for you because it can offer you improved sight without having to spend money on glasses or contact lenses every month.
- Reduced Invasiveness: Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it is often less invasive than other types of eye surgeries. This means that it is easier to recover from and typically has fewer side effects than other eye surgeries such as cataract removal or refractive lens implantation.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sundar Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sundar Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sundar Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sundar Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sundar Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sundar Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sundar Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sundar Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sundar Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sundar Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses since a very early age, and was desperate to get rid of them. I heard about EyeMantra in Sundar Nagar and decided to go for Laser Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK) Surgery. Since then, I have been amazed at how quickly my vision has improved after LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra. I’m so glad I decided to go through with it, as I now have perfect 20/20 vision and no longer need to wear glasses! It was definitely the best decision I ever made. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Sundar Nagar if you’re considering LASIK Surgery. Their staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the results have been incredible. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sundar Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sundar Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.