LASIK Specs Removal in Dera Mandi – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Dera Mandi
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Dera Mandi
LASIK surgery is a popular and safe surgical procedure that can correct your vision. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and typically takes about an hour. During the surgery, the doctor uses a laser to remove your eye’s surface layer, or cornea. This improves your vision by allowing you to see better without glasses or contact lenses.
There are several types of LASIK surgery available. The most common is LASIK with PRK (photorefractive keratectomy). With this type of surgery, the doctor first creates a detailed map of your eyes using special equipment. He then uses a laser to cut the cornea and remove it. The flap of tissue that remains is then shaped into a new, corrected cornea.
If you’re interested in scheduling a consultation for LASIK surgery at Dera Mandi, please speak with our team today. We can help you understand all the options available and help you make the best decision for your eyesight.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery options available to patients.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, used by more than 95% of patients.
- Femto LASIK uses a thinner laser blade and is ideal for thinner eye walls.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved laser blade that results in a more accurate treatment.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic piezo-electric interpolator to create a more accurate focus.
- SMILE uses microkeratomes to cut the cornea instead of using lasers, resulting in a less invasive procedure.
- PRK uses an electromagnetic field to reshape the cornea without using any lasers.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer option that uses small lenses placed into the eyes during surgery, eliminating the need for surgical removal or replacement of contact lenses post-operatively.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, which is a type of eye surgery. Some of the benefits include:
- People who have had LASIK can see better than people who have not had the surgery.
- There is no need for glasses or contacts after LASIK.
- People who have LASIK don’t have to worry about their eyesight getting worse over time.
- It is an outpatient procedure, which means that people can go home right after their surgery and resume their normal activities the next day.
- There are no risks associated with LASIK, which makes it a good option for people who are afraid of risks associated with other types of surgeries.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Dera Mandi
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Dera Mandi||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Dera Mandi||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Dera Mandi||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Dera Mandi||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Dera Mandi||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Dera Mandi||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Dera Mandi||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Dera Mandi||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Dera Mandi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik eye surgery at EyeMantra in Dera Mandi, and I am so thankful for the wonderful results. The entire staff was incredible – from the moment I arrived to my follow-up appointments. Everyone was knowledgeable, friendly, and encouraging throughout the process. The procedure itself was quick and painless, and I was able to see results almost immediately. Since the surgery, my vision has improved significantly – both far away and up close. I can now do things like drive at night, watch movies without glasses, and even read small print again! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Dera Mandi for anyone considering Lasik eye surgery – the expertise and care provided by the staff was second to none. I am so glad I chose EyeMantra for my procedure! Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Dera Mandi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Dera Mandi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.